I need separate tables for work, and to dine on

This is something I should have realized earlier, but two years on and it's become an increasingly obvious observation.

I have a single coffee table in my living, for both work and food. It's not enough anymore. Specially because when I have guests over, they sit on the same...surface...they sleep, and spend their day on, and eat on the table. It's an awful idea to eat while sitting on your bed. Doesn't work. Plus, every mealtime I need to displace my laptops and work material, and after meals are done I feel uncomfortable using the same surface to put my laptop and books on. This cannot work.

I need a separate table for dining purposes that'll be kept elsewhere, away from the sleeping area, that's also floor-based. I've talked about this in the past, but now the need is more urgent. Buy. It.Wherever. I can. And do it urgently. That's the next plan anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.