Busy workday, long conversation, walk to work, quarterly review, meeting with coworker GF, walk around town, Library and print favor, so hungry, onion and veggie sandwich dinner, long nap, living room sleep [Thu 21]

 I'm writing this on Saturday afternoon, because I was really tired due to hunger related reasons (more on that later) on this day and Friday was spent hanging out with friends.

It was a busy work day, and I went to office, so it was doubly so. On my walk to work I called Ak and talked to them throughout my journey to the desk.

Had my quarterly review, fucking finally done after 3.5 hours. Fixed some hardcore things.

Went to the Seattle public library, returned the Learning to Learn book, met up with coworker GF and walked around him all over the town. We walked over to World Market in Belltown...it's hella expensive compared to the one in VA...and then we got cookies at this fancy coffee place near pike place market. Call me cheap but 5 bucks for a normal-sized cookie is a ripoff. We then walked back to the library, talked some more, and GF went away to his 5k race. I went upstairs, renewed the learning to learn book, printed out a document for Sk, and talked about volunteer opportunities.

I was really really really hungry at this point.

Walked home, so very tired, stopped by QFC to see if there was anything good but no luck. Made a roasted veggie sandwich with onions and mayo (veggies are leftovers) and relaxed. The sugar spike must have been so intense Ifelt super weak and sleepy and napped for three hours.

Went on a walk in the evening, didn't have the energy to write at all.

Came back, put on Schitt's Creek on TV and tried to force myself to write. No bueno. Eventually fell asleep in the living room, until the next morning. Quite a sound sleep. Next morning I worked straight form the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.