Walk to the office, phone talk and walk, ceiling keeps dripping, trainride home, rice and egg-plant tofu with blackeyed peas for lunch, afternoon walk and sister talk, asian fusion taco dinner, evening reads and write [Thu 28]

Took a nice long shower in the morning, and then headed to work, talking to Ak, Work was as usual, drank like four cups of tea and attended a couple of meetings, finally figured out the right floor with the right connectors so I can use their screens, but still not their keyboards and mice.

Got home on the train in the rain because I didn't want to get wet in the heavy rainfall.

Ceiling was dripping once again even though the building management said it had been been fixed so contacted them to show the terrible building situation. Spent a good part of the day mopping and dumping the large bowls.

For lunch I had rice with eggplant and tofu veggies, plus blackeyed peas. Went on afternoon walk and talked to sister in NL on the phone. What a great use of the walk time!

Had the asian fusion tacos for dinner that I've written about in the past, yum yum, good times, I'm great at inventing these snack-like dishes.

Read a bunch of Carole Satyamurthi's Ramayana, and a couple of really good books in the evening, wrote a bit, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.