Gloomy rainy days are here, and I'm skipping the walk today

Third post in a row about the weather changes happening in Seattle, I know. It's the final one, save for maybe a poem or two or three, so play with me here.

I've complained about skipping socializing due to the rains, I've complained about having a more complicated commute thanks to the precipitation situation, and now there's the obstructed walks because of the watery world out there. The walks are hindered because well...the rains are intense sometimes and there's no proper raincoat, and umbrellas aren't the same as rain jackets. It's a whole different experience to go on a relaxing meditative walk with an umbrella on. Plus I'm already lazy so the rain is such a great excuse to avoid going out.

The second reason at this point is the ceiling dripping issue. If I am not home, and it's raining heavily, the buckets are bound to overflow and wet my living room and it's possible the bedroom could get moist from the overflowing water as well. Hopefully the roofing people show up tomorrow and fix the situation, otherwise...tough times.

For this reason I skipped going to walk yesterday, Monday. But I'm adjusting to the new circumstances. I should get better at adapting to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.