The awesomeness of Seattle public libraries and how I work next to the biggest library

I went to the Seattle Public Library, the main building, the other day and boy oh boy was I amazed.

It's massive! It's got hundreds of computers! It's even got a used bookstore. And a coffee shop. So many books, so many features, so many people to help you out, it was an overwhelming experience!

They are a very well resourced institution and I feel so lucky to be a part of the system. All I need to join is the King County library system, and I'd be in access of one of the more well-resourced institutions in the country that is accessible without being any academic member, for sure.

Also, I had to return the 'Learning to Learn' book because it expired, and I put in a re-borrow request immediately. Need to wait for a few more weeks, but it'll get back to me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.