Busy day of work, egg and potatoes breakfast, bready pizza lunch, hanging out with coworkers after work at Versus, mingling, Beantown Pub, keeping up, latenight at Precinct, late to bed [Tue 12]

First day of work at the Boston office, the morning was pretty standard, the bathroom supplies were nice. Met everybody, old and new, and got the scrambled-eggs and potatoes for breakfast. Couple of meetings and ice breakers later, it was time for lunch. Catered lunch, by cafeteria, it was bready and okay to it. I had a slice, and some desserts because the food wasn't that great.

After work, we went to Versus for games, and I filled myself up on snacks. Mingled about, got to know a decent chunk of people I didn't know. Couple of hours of appetizers later, I was one in the gang to go to Beantown pub. Folks got several drinks there, I was dry, and got quite wasted. We walked all the way to Precinct and folks got more drinks there. Coworkers got really chummy but I needed to go to piss and sleep so bad, so I finally got up and went to my room a bit before midnight. Sort of annoying because I just missed wishing a coworker happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.