Travel and festival plans ahead

Okay quick change of plans, because things have evolved and one must adapt to changing circumstances. Holiday travel plans have changed. I won't be going to the East Coast for Dashain, likely, because the following plans become untenable. Instead I spend the 11 first days in Seattle, and then take a quick trip with friends on a Trekking expedition out of the country. Then I come back to Seattle (or the East Coast) around 6th or 7th of December, and eventually go to East Coast for Tihar and Thanksgiving. Of course Christmas will be spent with either friends or family along with new yer. Hopefully good things happen in January, and I can make the trip to March I've been planning for to the Netherlands and Europe in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.