The ghost story

I need to write this ghost story. I wrote this title exactly one month and four days ago, and haven't gotten around writing it. I think I narrated it in my google recorder thing but never got around to writing it. It involves a ghost, a guy who falls in love with her. It'll be called buried treasure, because she's a kichkhandi and she's buried, but turns out she's a wonderful person and really gets along with everybody and a joy and treasure to whole humanity. Yeah she has downsides, as in she's a supernatural being with  negative consequences, but negative and positive matter only in context right and people somehow figure out a way to channel her negative energy for positive outcomes. Everybody lives happily. ever. after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.