the unpaid bill situation is really getting under my skin

If I've already written about this so be it because it's creating an inordinate amount of emotional stress for me and you know what, I don't need to deal with this at all.

The situation in short is as follows: I'm on hold for 550 bucks of somebody else's utility bills, and I need to get it cleared with the utility company. I'm not sure if the utility company is going to go along with my claim, and it'd be a cause of great concern to me if I was liable for that amount personally, specially since I didn't fucking use that thing.

But one step at a time, I need to submit the claim and the supporting documentation to the utility company and have them come with a decision. It's okay, take a long breath, take a long breath, it'll be fine. I'm hella stressed out and annoyed, but that problem is not going to be solved if I'm just collapsing out of stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.