I made use of the spoiling vegetables at Hau Hau, also I know why they're so cheap now

I went to Hau Hau last week and bought some really cheap uhhh affordable vegetables. I was afraid they'd go bad soon, in a day or two, if I didn't make use of them on time so I cooked them immediately. They were fantastic, what a great investment. For five bucks of total raw materials, I made restaurant-quality veggies that would last me for 6 or seven meals. For less than a buck a meal, it's such a great deal. Yummy, warm, nourishing. Makes me feel good about my cooking prowess.

The reason those vegetables are so cheap is that they're on the point of going bad, but not yet, not a big deal if you're going to cook it for the next deal, or cook it in 24 hours. They don't preserve well but when cooked immediately, who even cares, they're processed perfectly and only good things happen.

I bought eggplants, cucumbers and plantains like that and they have been perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.