All weekend plans go down the drain when it's raining all the time

This will be  boring series of posts as a large percentage will involve talking about the weather and how it's affected me. But that's what happens when things change, and now that we're moving from fun sun time to gloomy doomy winter times, which I like because it's comforting and cool but I don't seem to like change and it sucks having to adjust to the new weather.

Right, so, the weekend. I had gotten myself into a busy and rewarding, socially speaking, end of the week. Picnic and board games on Saturday and pickleball with Pg. Well...guess what, none of that happened. I cancelled the Saturday plans because of AKS reasons (or so I said) and never got back to pg for the Sunday plan. We might have made alternative plans during the rain but that didn't happen, I chose to stay in, comfy and warm instead of getting wet and tired.

I mean, yeah that's not a sustainable approach to socializing or making new friends. It'll have to change obviously. But for now it was fun. I feel bad, so very guilty, but ugh. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.