Review: Olmsted restaurant

I went to Olmstead restaurant over the weekend with some friends, for lunch. I'd been there earlier for drinks with friends and Sb about two years ago, and it was a pleasant callback to be back there for brunch.

Quick readouts: entrees were 17 bucks, not too bad but we ended up paying 27 per person, possibly because we split the entire checks. The fries were terrible, the ambiance was great, the vegetarian fried halloumi sandwich was pretty good. The food was not remarkable, but it was pretty decent.

The vibe is chill, I like it more in the evenings. The fries were actually quite bad to mess my mood a little bit.

6/10, but I'd still go there, avoid the fries and get homestyle fries instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.