I am made a breakfast, leftover dinner, socializing plans cancelled, talking about Nepal and future plans all day long, I go to Volunteer park all by myself, AKS packs in the evening, discovery [Sun 24]

Aks(y) made me breakfast, a sandwich of TJ's Indian tikka burger patties, eggs and toast. The eggs were a bit dry and alright.

For dinner we had the leftover dinner...rice and gundruk from the night before.

Had plans for the day, including hanging out with Pg, but that didn't work because of the rain and the gloom. Instead the day was spent talking to A, napping in the day which was quite relaxing, and talking to people on the phone.

Went to Volunteer park for a walk, A didn't want to because he wasn't feeling too well.

AKS unpacked his belongings, and got boxes in order from his and his brother's stuff in the evening. It was then that we discovered that all the stuff that was missing from my apartment was actually inside a deeply hidden carton box. So now my wax melter, my work badge, the salvia, and everything else has been found. I'm way more relieved about not missing anything from the apartment, including the elephant I brought from Ghana 9 years ago and the 3d printed bust of me from 7 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.