Early from bed, so many meetings, the most mediocre and tasteless 'bowl' of food, I help with meetings, rain run, belt at H&M, Italian dinner, overload with food, gassed up, random bar, run to safety [Wed 13]

 Got up as early as usual, breakfast of potatoes and eggs as standard.

Had a tonne of meetings during the day, I did really enjoy the 'unconference' thing, I helped direct one of those and it was way more productive than I thought it would be!

The lunch was tasteless and extremely disappointing, Greek salad bowls. Should have gone out of campus to get some good food.

After work went and chilled at room for like 30 minutes, then went to H&M running in the rain and bought a crap belt for 5 bucks. Ran over to the Italian restaurant Maggiano's for team dinner. The dinner was just okay, big serving sizes, 'reasonable' prices and really really old interior design. Right out of the 50's.

We walked to a bar after the restaurant, people were having fun but I snuck out because it was far too busy and nosy and I was just so tired of being out till late with coworkers.

The food gave me awful tummy-ache, but I ran in the rain and went to sleep. But before that, I spent a couple of hours converting an essay I had written into a powerpoint presentation for a speech thing next day. chatgpt did all the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.