Rest early in the day, things escalate unexpectedly, friend talk from hotel lobby, uneventful Airport trip, yummiest potbelly sandwich for lunch, good naps in the plane, yellow cab home, Bombay burger pricey dinner [Fri 15]

In my head I had built up all these grandiose plans to go to Bombay market, do shopping blah blah blah in the morning, but none of them ended up happening and I just had a nice long sleep until late morning. Then I packed up my belongings, checked out and spent couple of hours in the hotel lobby. Reached out to couple of friends about some slight interesting things happening and possible escalations but there wasn't much substance lets say.

Ordered an uber ride 2.5 hours before the flight time, and had a very uneventful security checkin at the airport. Got a large sandwich at the Potbelly sandwich, and ahhh potbelly do I love thee so much. So freakn' much. Sandwich and chips for lunch was hugely rewarding.

Got couple of hours of really good naps, and couple of hours of uncomfortable seating.

After landing in Seattle didn't want to waste time on the online rideshares so just got a taxi to home. Relaxed for a while, then went to Bombay Burger for dinner. Spent 27 buckaroos there, a paneer tikka burger, a fries, an order of samosa chat and a mango juice. Yeah it was expensive for what it was but this is Seattle so it seemed okay. Besides I hope(d) to comp my work for the meal.

Came back home and had a hearty sleep thanks to the big Indian dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.