So many new succulents for my garden now!

The day AKS(y) came in I went to Tradre Joe's to check out groceries, and I found some solid succulents for 2.99 a pop. It was a good deal, because that included ceramic pots, they'd have cost 0.5$ each elsewhere anyway so quite cheap I'd say. I bought four of them, all different ones because I want to control and design my own garden. There was a whole 'succulent garden' for like 14 bucks which had like 8 different kinds of succulents, but there's not a lot of opportunity to play around with that because eventually that has to be managed and transferred etc, whereas with those small pots I can replant them into a larger garden if I want to, or keep them there, and also reuse the tiny pots if I want to.

I'm excited for the succilent part of my garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.