It's silly to worry about your coworkers being chummy with each other but here we are

 So the first night in Boston, all the coworkers I hung out with went to three/four different restaurants bars and restaurants guzzling beer like camels with water. Those drunk people got super chummy and friendly with each other, to the point that I was insecure if I should be as interested in forming friendships and good interpersonal relationships with coworkers. Another point with drunk coworkers, there was also a point in time where I was concerned something exciting not in a good way might happen between various people and it wouldn't be great since they were all married with kids etcetera. The good news was I went to bed way before that situation went anywhere so I didn't have to see it or hear about it.

And the next day I realized it was just drunk people being drunk and there was no real substantial interpersonal relationships being made, a big relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.