We need this, a silly milestone to celebrate that I have completed 666 posts this year!

This year has been less than ideal with the number of posts I'd have wished to have written by now, that point has been acknowledged to the point of death. But it's not all cause for sadness and disappointment because we need to celebrate our achievements, and at this point I have published 666 posts preceding this very one this year. The devil number! The triple evil! Divisible by 2 and 3 and 6 and 111, among various others! Scary one! Horror movie mascot number! The number has many names, and I have achieved it.

These silly celebrations are important, otherwise the goal of getting caught up with the preceding years will seem overwhelming and near-impossible.With the real possibility that I might be out of down during tihar-thanksgiving days, that could be one whole month of unwritten blog posts. Too many days of missed writings, the goal will get further and further away for realization. We cannot let that happen, for that is to surrender to the vagaries of life, the oppression of fate into our lives. The one way to assert control over reality is to fight back, to rebel against the game of fate. And this is my tiny, seemingly meaningless, yet existing, attempt at doing that.

Slante!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.