Some of the crap in my apartment went away, the boys are packing up the rest soon!

Some good news coming up ahead, amidst the gloomy and downer of a weather.

I had missed my scented candles, work badges, some salvia, and a bunch of decorating things, plus minor audio equipment, flowerpots and fermentation bottles. They had been there in the apartment before I went to Nepal, but not after, and I figured the boys just threw them out because they didn't see the value in it. On an unrelated note, there were so many cartons of clothes and random belongings the boys had left between their moves.

It didn't occur to me that they had somehow dumped things that would have been important to me deep within other boxes that held their belongings. As AKS(y) was packing for his college move, I encouraged him to get rid of every bit of item he and ak(e) had deposited at my place. And it was then that we discovered that actually all those things I'd missed hadn't disappeared, they were just very well hidden from myself, all these months. Yikes!

But hurray, my work badge is now mine, and so are my scented candles that make everything smell nice, and everything else. hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.