Friends are getting 'proper married' now

It'll be quick because it's a terrible topic to be writing on and I'd rather not have this discussed anywhere but things have brought us to this point and it'll be silly to not mention it at all, pretending all is well.

Several of my couple friends who have been married for couple of years at this point are being convinced...aggressively debated upon, to be 'wed' properly, with hotel parties and traditional marriage with pandit and everything. That's something they didn't want to do but are doing anyway. It's the case with at least three or four of my couple friends. Tricky times for them.

Always happy to conspire, inspire and perspire to get things in place and avoid the coerced traditional marriage and set things straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.