AKS comes in, college chats, visiting Chef store, disappopintment, rice and veggies meal, Bombay burger dinner with WC, latenight hangs, midnight walk, little sleep [Sat 30]

I'm writing this on the evening of Monday, because the weekend went by so quick as I socialized with friends and folks I care about!

In the morning AKS(y) came in, it was a bit of a surprise because I didn't get a heads up. We discussed his college journey and how the grad school is going.

After a short nap and AKS getting lunch, we drove to Chef' Store, I was excited because it's a restaurant supply store that has so many items for super cheap. On the plus side, there's many many things I could buy at a very reasonable rate including sweet glutinous rice dozens of kgs of onions and so forth. On the flip side, there wasn't much for me to buy, and in general I prefer Costco over the place, by quite a lot more.

By the time we drove back I was starving, so I got trader Joe's veggie pulao with four spoonfuls of remaining rice, plus some veggies.

Couple of hours later, went to Bombay Burger for dinner with WC. Got Indian burger as standard, the bill for the two of us was 30 bucks, highly reasonable! WC and I came back to our apartment and talked about world, life, religion, spirituality, professionalism, technology and industrial engineering. AKS(y) joined us in a bit as well, he had gone out. Hung out with WC till 11, which was the longest I've hung out with him in Seattle.

After WC left, I changed my clothes and went on a walk, at 11. It was fun.

Got back a bit after midnight, couldn't go to sleep, so talked to friends in Nepal until the wee hours of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.