How the hell to commute during the rain and gloom ugh

This is late Fall in Seattle, meaning the dark gloomy rainy days have begun. Today was the fourth day in a row when it mostly rained and was gloomy overall. It was so very crazy that I backed out of both my weekend plans, and didn't go on my regular walks on Monday because cold gloomy and dark is more of a cuddle weather than out and about one. Though of course it's only during transition, and one has to adjust to the dim conditions eventually.

But for right now I am lost over how I can do my 40% work from office thing, because it's raining pretty heavily in the mornings, and I don't feel like walking for 30 minutes in the rain? Maybe I should take the train. Even then, it's all pretty terrible uuugh, I'd rather just be huddled inside than walk in the rain and over the puddles. But we must adjust. Public transport is the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.