Walk to office halfway with N, extra heavy lunch at Skalka, UNIQLO trip, walk home, long daytime nap, volunteer walk on second attempt, Ishoni Yakiniku for SS's birthday, latenight partying, back home by 1 [Fri 8]

 In the morning walked to the Office with N, he stopped by at the Roastery on Pike, I took the rest of the street to work. This was a interesting route, one I might take versus the Madison one because it's more green, and is quieter.

I was bit grumpy at work so didn't do much besides drink two or three cups of coffee.

We went to Skalka for lunch and I had a very heavy eggplant khachapuri.

On our way back home, we stopped at Uniqlo, where N bought one of their fluffy jackets.

Plan was to go somewhere for walk, but we were both absolutely stuffed on khachapuri and I hadn't slept well for several nights in a row, and N had also had an intense travel schedule, so we slept for a few hours.

In the evening we walked to Volunteer park, walked back to use the restroom and finally made it back again and took a few rounds, walked back home, I had an intense conversation with back home, took extra dosage of calm aid, then we went to Ishoni Yakiniku for SS's birthday. The third member of our roommate trio.

It was weird at first, and I tried to take refuge in the toilet, which was super clean and chill by the way, so good, but there was a long line outside, so came out apparently everybody was concerned. We went to R's place from there, the guy with a wife, two dogs and a basement which I have been to and spent a good chunk of my time until 8 in the mornings.

We got back at 12.30, dropped by B bro, we talked for about an hour, and I brushed and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.