Dunno, haven't done hiking in a while

Everything that happens turns out into a goodnews-badnews situation, a rather unfortunate side-effect of the bullshit rules of the universe.

In any case, I've been walking 15/20k steps semi-regularly for a while now, which would suggest maybe I'm on the top of my shape and that'd mean I was doing hiking and camping a lot as well. Unfortunately that's not the case. Yes I've been walking all around town in Seattle, up Greenlake and down Jose Rizal, Sculpture park in the west, Discovery in the Northwest, and Arboretum in the Northeast. And of course Volunteer park is my standard destination when I'm not feeling specially adventurous.

But that doesn't mean I've been doing more 'jungle' hiking, haven't done it in three weekends at this point, I don't even remember properly when the last good hike was. There was a time when things were just so darn good the hikes used to be a blur of exciting walks and interesting trips, yadda yadda yadda. Now every hike is distinct, and I can name the exact number and destination of the hikes I've been to. Not ideal. Hopefully something can fix it starting next week. Or the week after if we're actually traveling to Cali. It'll most definitely happen in late April/Early May in the East Coast for sure, I'm just hoping to get more of that done here, etcetera.

So so hungry for more hikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.