I changed timezones, finally!

 So on the third of April 2022 I finally changed timezones on all of my personal devices to be on the West coast, after a considerable time spent living here.

The reason I did it finally was because my work stuff lined up and everybody knew I was here, so there was no reason for me to be on Eastern time. Also I was talking in Pacific time to folks here anyway (can't do that guys, got a meeting at 6am, etc), so maintaining two sets of times was getting out of hand. And everytime I looked at my watch or phone I'd get Eastern time, shocking any friend who'd be looking at it also. And I'd mutter the Eastern time before subtracting three, people got a heart attack before I'd correct myself, and every time, every goddamn time they'd ask me why I hadn't changed zones yet.

So here I am, liver of the west coast, in Pacific time finally. I'm a west coaster now, from the Pacific North West. The west coast is...idk if it's the 'best' coast, like some natives say, but it's definitely one of the various coasts of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.