Domestic travel plans are more certain, no concern for work situation

 So a couple of days ago I wrote about how I was not a rebel at work, and I'd be more than happy to make concessions to work, but in the least they'd have to let me go to the East Coast twice a year, because without that what's the point even and that would be even less flexible than what we had back in the day. And now I have the response: they're not going to be painfully stickling on the matter, and as long as I don't make it a regular habit, and go to office for the expected proportion like a good boy, they're not going to be harshly enforcing the rules. SO no need for rebellion, no 'fuck the system' yadda yadda yadda.

Good stuff. The only thing is because my plants have become massive and my projects are taking more and more time, it might be harder for me to leave for long periods at all, so they win in the end, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.