Messed batch of kefir or unrelated tummy troubles?

Day before yesterday I had a large cup of kefir and had a pretty awful diarrhea. Thought it was the messed batch of the milk-based drink. This afternoon I decided to risk it again to make sure that it's indeed the batch, and....nothing. My stomach is fine. Now I'm wondering if it was something else that messed up my tummy, or the fact that my tummy hadn't adjusted to that kind of protein, which maybe caused upset stomach and my stomach learned to digest the protein? It's so weird. Sometime I'm super comfortable with drinking it, and sometimes it's like hell. A large cup of the kefir was basically my dinner tonight, and man I wish I could do it more frequently. It's good for my calories, good for my protein intake, and good for my gut microbiome.

Now I wonder what it was from the other day that gave me the mild diarrhea on friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.