I wish I knew how / could run all those LLM models on my work machine and play with them

This is a silly little comment or observation, but it's funny since I work with data scientists and folks who deploy models etcetera, but I myself know very little about deploying those models on my machine, because I really very much want to play around, figure out if I can leverage them to be useful for me, but never get around to doing it. So much to learn, so many risky steps, such confusing topics, can't understand what the right software is, what the right dependencies are etcetera. It's supposed to be a 'quick' project, but in the end all these things feel like work because this sort of installation is literally waht I do for work. So yeah, I wonder if I can ask one of my data scientist coworkers to help me figure those models out and have them install one of those on my laptop at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.