The most disappointing dinner in memory

We went to the Duke's Seafood restaurant in Greenlake yesterday. I didn't want to raise the issue because we were having an issue finding a place to go to, and the fact that vegetarian food was my preferred cuisine would have complicated everything. Fortunately they did have veggie items on the menu: a caeser salad and a veggie stew. I got the stew.

The most bland, boring, lame soup I've ever had. I dumped half a bottle of cholula sauce on it, and then it tasted like vinegar water. There was no recovering that stupid bowl of stew. I really really hated it, what a big fucking waste of twenty-five bucks it was. I took it home with me anyway, mixed it with rice and turned it into a tarkari of sorts.

Filled myself up on somebody else's sweet potato fries. They were so good, yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.