My apartment is legit planty now!

I have at least a couple of dozen plants in my apartment, my bird-of-paradise plant is a solid foot taller than I am, there's almost 2 dozen plant pots here, and now I've moved to four tables just for my plants. And that's even before the ferns come in, I swear guys I'll get the ferns in my aprtment as I originally planned for it, but need to get everything else in order before that, because turns out they're quite finicky. So yeah, this summer has been 'gangbusters' for my plants, they're thriving, bright lush green, growing quickly and generally having a good time. As I was telling ED in a call earlier today, living with the heat and the sun during the height of the summer so my plants might thrive was a good idea actually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.