Veggies for lunch, long time at the library, lots of writing, noodles for dinner, latenight walk, evening write [Thu 17]

I'm writing this at 11 at night of the same day. It's started getting cooler slightly towards the end of the day today, and the insane heatwave of last week might be coming to an end. In any case, on with the journal!

I had the potato-sag veggies and dal for lunch. So filling, but without most of the nasty carbs. I think there's one more meal left, and I'll finally be done with that 'set' of meals.

After cleaning up and chilling for a bit went to the Library, where I got a good amount of writing on this blog done, and read some as well.

Came home at 8-ish because I was hungry, made shin ramyun noodles with tahini and eggs, it was filling and not extra hot either. Then put on no such thing as a fish and went on a walk. It had been a while since I'd gone on an evening walk, and in the dark, even though it was after 9, it felt so chill and cool and relaxed reminded me I need to go out on walks later at night because they're more fun!

Came back home, had the vitamins, drank some kombucha and now got those 4-5 pieces written here. Gonna brush and go to bed now, it's later than usual but it's fine, it was a good day. Plus tomorrow is Friday so no early morning meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.