Rice and mushroom-carrots for lunch, so much tea, tired to walk, bombay burger and mozz sticks dinner, latenight walk in the park, cleared conversations [Thu 24]

Had rice mix for brunch. Along with that I dumped the packet of chopped mushrooms in the airfryer, and a packet of baby carrots, lots of tahini, some spices, soy sauce etc and made a paste, and let it air fry for 16-18 minutes. It didn't crisp, but it was well cooked, well spiced, perfect texture and flavor.

Due to issues associated with improper eating and drinking a whole large mug of tea after so long that gave me a headache and a need to pee every fifteen minutes, I didn't feel like going out on a walk during the day, but went to Bombay Burger for dinner. Mozzarella sticks and the paneer burger, yum yum. Went to Volunteer park to walk at 8.30.

Had conversations with a friend and clarified things that had been bugging all parties for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.