Minor achievement: yet another bureaucratic document work completed!

This is a tiny victory as these things go, but this one, once more, has been something I've been to do for two weeks at this point, but finally got around to getting it done, so here's some celebratin'! I massively overcontributed to the HSA account earlier this year because...reasons, and didn't figure out the implications of it, so had to work to get that fixed. Turns out it's not easy, the only way it can be triggered is via snail mail or fax. Lacking the energy and unwilling to pay the monies for snail mail I had decided on faxing the document, but my Library trip hadn't worked out until now. Like earlier last week I went to the Library to get it done, but it took me time to figure out what was where, and I felt shy because I was reeking of kimchi (long story) so I backed out.

I'm here at the Library today to avoid the heat from the heatwave, and got my hsa transfer form printed and faxed. got the confirmation in my email and everything, so I should be all set! Whhop whhoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.