Give me my cooking mojo back!

Minor thing, I wish I was more into cooking, more interested in baking, and exploring new techniques and food items and was more focused into spending time in the kitchen. Yes on one hand the pile of dishes growing on the sink is not a great motivator, but on the other, even without that I'm not cooking on a daily basis anymore. How can you tell, because my fridge is mostly empty in terms of groceries, and I haven't gone to buy real foods in a long while. Ramen, and rice, and sandwiches, and breakfast things, and corny things, and whatever is fine, but what's everybody else doing, what are they cooking, I'm curious to know. Like how do I go about feeling passionate and driven to cook, while not cooking large amounts, or burnt out? Ughh what a tough trade to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.