In bed at 2am, eggs hash-potatoes and dal for lunch, double trader joe's visit, picnic preparations, picnicking with friends old and new, heart to heart, Tacos chukis relief, home tired in the evening [Sun 20]

I'm writing this two days later, because well nobody writes at the end of a busy day, and the following day I spent trying to get caught up with all the posts I didn't write over the weekend.

I went to bed early in the morning, after coming back from the park where I'd met my cousin and his friends at 2am. Got up for good around 8ish, and had fried eggs, air-fried hash browns, and dal for lunch. Went to trader joe's to get grocery supplies for the picnic, but forgot to take my phone, or any other equipment to pay with, so had to come back. Cleaned up the apartment a bit, and then went again but my cart had been taken away. I didn't find ciabatta there anymore, so had to do with the ciabatta baguette instead of  roll.

Came back home, prepared the sandwiches, chhyang and water kefir, plus chocolates and other things, and made my way to Volunteer park. I was the first to be there, but A was there soon enough. The day was hazy due to the forest fires, but we didn't specially struggle to be outside. A and I talked for 30 ish minutes, during with both N, and NG called me from the East Coast. Bad timing, told them I'd call them later but haven't gotten around to catching up with 'em yet. Soon enough SA and PG came, and the four of us had chhyang, grapes, other snacks, and reminisced, gossiped, relaxed and generally opened to each other. Good times were had.

At around 815, a solid three hours after everybody had showed up we made way towards the CapHill station where SA too the train North. The girls and I went to Tacos Chukis, I needed to use the loo desperately...their restroom was quite good. I didn't get anything to eat there because nobody had touched the sandwiches I'd taken, so that was to be my evening meal and the meal for the following days. Good toilet usage.

Got home at 9.30 ish, so very tired, must have read a little bit before going to bed. Didn't even think about writing here or nything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.