Rice lunch, snacky dinner, skipped walk, online shopping obsession, Thomas St. Warehouse, kava and gang, nicely dressed, poutin snack, sad Vue, home early at night, latenight texts [Fri 11]

Had rice for lunch, as had become standard by this point. Light dinner. Didn't go on a walk because I was obsessively shopping for either a good e-ink phone, or an android phone. In the end neither was bought because neither was necessary.

In the evening made plans with SK, dressed up well and went to his place. I hadn't put on a jacket and had a T on top, so he gave me his jacket. So swanky and nice, I felt real good. We took an uber to Thomas St. warehouse with two guys, recent college graduates. Didn't talk much because I had consumed Kava and friends before leaving home. Ordered poutine and had it with fries. Pretty good. If I hadn't ended up paying for the people I didn't know it would have been a decent experience. Already wrote about this night, but TSW is such a strange place, I def want to go again.

I was tired and in no mood to go out and about, but the gang did, so I reluctantly walked over to Vue. Sketchy things started happening right as we were in the line. I thought of leaving, but figured I'd explore the place. The bouncers got money off the books from us, and I was hella mad. I went in, people were dressed in shorts and slippers, and the vibe was off. Not my style. I told the gang I was done for the night. Walked to Westlake, took the train to CapHill walked home. A guy and a girl stopped me and asked me to stop. Girl was cute. Thought they were robbers. Didn't stop. Was texting a new friend all this time. What a goddamn waste of time it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.