Sandwich breakfast, dal lunch, double walk, helping Sk with moving out, arranging the spice cabinet, evening at the comet tavern, first use of my state ID, fries dinner, bar fun [Tue 22]

Had the final slice of sandwich from Sunday as breakfast. I could have eaten one of those every day for a month.

Had dal for lunch with the sandwich, and everything else that was leftover. And just like that, finally freakin, it was over. The food was finished.

Went out for a walk early in the afternoon, had to meet up with SK to help him move, got his stuff at my place. For somebody who barely cooked he had a lot of spices! Arranged spice rack for an hour, it finally looks presentable and is organized by the type of cuisine. Went on a walk, and wrote a little bit in the evening.

At night Sk and I went to Comet tavern, got fries and a drink each, point was to use my state ID, the first one I'd gotten in this country. Good conversation, interesting that the crowd had just started picking up. Good times, loved texting friends slightly buzzed though I know how bad things come out of it when I overdo it!

I knew I'd be suffering the following day, but I was not expecting the awfulness of it. Oh well.

Went to sleep at around 12.30 ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.