Tarkari lunch with kefir, interlaken-volunteer walk, heat tires me, evening hang with friend A and catchup [Tue 15]

 I'm writing two days after this day, and I might have written on this day as well, but I don't remember any of it quite well since this week has been so insanely hot and humid and my apartment has been one giant pit. A barbecue pit.

For lunch I had dal, and the two veggies I had as leftovers. Finished the remainder of the kefir I had. Quite sour but not terribly so.

Wrote a bunch I think, because then it would make sense I didn't write in the evening.

Went on a 2-hour walk in the afternoon, felt way more tired than usual, it must have been the heat.

Got back home, rested for a bit, and went downstairs to hang out with friend A. Friend SS had come to Seattle from the East, but didn't reach out on time, so I made plans with A instead. A had been bailing out on us for quite some time as well, so this was a very pleasant surprise. During the day talked to friend N in Philly about his Seattle travel plans.

Got caught up with A at RGB, heard about her new partner, talked about my friends and what I'd been upto. She updated me on her life, and it was loads of fun. Felt like I had a community in this lamo town once again.

Came up to my apartment, brushed etcetera and basically went to sleep after reading a bit because ugh it's been hot hot hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.