Last of the mung dessert, walk in the park, cactus convention, hearing Nepalis, the most pleasant relaxing walk, subway pickup, laundry and house cleaning, at Sk's, lost lake, chacha's and rhino, meeting cousin and friends at Cal Anderson [Sat 19]

In the morning I had the final fucking bowl of my mung pudding. Phew. It was good but.

Around 11 ish I went on a walk to the Volunteer park. With comedy podcasts on, cool weather, walked slow. This was an indulgent relaxing walk, not a rushed hurried workout walk.

Discovered everybody had pots of cacti on them, so explored that at the volunteer park conservatory. Turns out it was a sales and exhibit event. Walked around, wanted to buy but didn't feel like it.

Walked from there to Volunteer-interlaken. Overheard a group of Nepali young guys and gals talking. It'll be important later.

Got hungry during the walk, hadn't had enough to it in the morning turns out. Ordered subway from my phone, and went straight to pick it up. Came home and finished the entire footlong while listening to podcasts.

Then did laundry, two rounds of it, and cleaned the apartment, all the while listening to podcasts.

In the evening went to Sk's place, hung out a bit, went to Lost lake cafe after getting my passport from whom that I'd not brought. Then we went to Cahcha's after meeting our young dj friend and his roommate and just soaked in the vibes. It's such an ...interesting place Chacha's, quite something.

Went to sk's because people needed to pee and he lived on the same block, then we went to Rhino room where we danced for the next two hours. I didn't really love love the music, but the crowd was alright and we were in a corner so nobody to push or jostle so that was fine.

After it shut down and closed the doors we went to Cal Anderson park to get some air, which is where we met the group of Nepali youngsters I'd heard earlier. Turns out they're my cousin's friends! Talked and hung out with them a bunch, instagrams were exchanged, not with me though.

Returned home at maybe 2.30, and fell sound asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.