It's time for me, I've built myself enough, now time for structure once again

I've talked about using up my work hours better, structuring them well and being more organized before. And it's becoming increasingly important because since the past two months I've given up on planning and checklists and any kind of structure in my life. The self-kindness has been incredible for my emotional well-being. On the other hand, that's also undermined my efforts at physical well-being because timetable for meals, or workouts, or anything important (such as taxes!) has been off the table as well. While I'm happy and content, this sort of structure doesn't seem sustainable?

So the plan is to slowly go back into having a flexible structure, but have a timetime, and a to-do list, checklists all of that, increase the amount of things I'm achieving. Don't want to be in the cult of productivity, no no no, but do want to get some things done, just for myself, at some point, and have my life not be a total mess, you know? There's a good balance to be made, and I'm now tilting towards the 'more things done' end, which is never bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.