Rice and veggies lunch, makai khaja, the most unhealthy dinner in potato and cheese pesto thing, mahabharat reading, japan plans confounded [Tue 29]

I'm writing the next day because of...lets say...sugar modulation issues, I was far far too tired to sit straight and put my hands on the table to write last night. Also I didn't get much rest anyway. Oh and I've been staring at my plants a suspiciously long time, something might be up there. Have to reduce the screen time, oh!

Had rice and veggies for lunch, that was the last round of veggies form the previous week, thank freaking god.

Made makai for khaja, just a small amount so I don't fill up on it. Like 20 kernels if even that much. Such good option, I'm glad I'm doing this now.

In the evening I thought i could go away without eating much, but no I was spinning, there was no way I'd be able to sleep without proper dinner. Sick of rice, or corn, or whatever I had, I airfried two pieces of trader joe's hash browns, with a thick juicy piece of mozzarella, until it melted completely and actually got crispy in parts. Dumped hot mustard and pesto on it and ate it as a sandwich. So disgusting, so yummy.

Read carole satyamurti's mahabharat in the evening.

Made japan ticket reservations, had second thoughts, and became unsure if I wanted to do it at all. By the time I'm writing this, still a work in progress, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.