Why do I feel sleepy only on nights I need to be productive?

 This is the strangest thing ever. I have written about feeling unproductive on this blog, I have written about having trouble sleeping and getting missed 'cycles' because of lack of sleep. Funny thing is, it seems all I need to do to put myself to sleep is have expectations to write not even a lot, a few posts on this blog and get something useful done, whatever it may be, and my body will absolutely shut down and fall asleep at a moments notice. I even tell myself 'oh it's just fifteen minutes for a power nap' but I'm always always lying to myself it's never shorter than two hours.

One of those 'unfortunate but oh so real things', any attempt at doing something good or useful turns into a quick way to put one into sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.