SK heads out, dumps his stuff at my place, Argento cafe 'samosa' for breakfast, rice and carrot-muhsroom tarkari for dinner, so so much reading until late at night [Fri 25]

In the morning SK was ready to head out of Seattle, so he dumped his mattress, and a bunch of bags and other things in my apartment. We met up at Cafe Argento, where I got a samosa, it wasn't a real samosa, more of  a puff-pastry-stuffed-with-potatoes thing, and even then they didn't get that right, but whatever. The vibe is super chill though, I should definitely spend the three dollars for tea just to hang out there sometime even if I don't eat anything.

Spent the entirety of the day sleeping and reading Wendy dongier books, didn't feel like leaving the apartment, whatever. felt goood.

Had carrot-mushroom mix from the day before with rice for dinner. Soy sauce added.

Read the book, and finished it, until three in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.