Sandwiches for days (and days), lunch and dinner, vacuuming and doing dishes, kombucha and kefir processing, early evening walk, dal and sandwich for dinner, so much green onions, scooby-doo and latenight writing [Mon 21]

 Got up decently on time feeling quite refreshed despite having strange dreams.

Had sandwiches from the previous day for breakfast and lunch, and a bit for dinner, kept nibbling and snacking through the course of the day.

After work I vacuumed my room and cleaned up my kitchen, bottled kombucha and kefir, and started new batches. The cleaning took a long time. Checked my mail and got my new state ID!

Went for a walk earlier than usual, volunteer-interlaken, Sk texted me while I was almost out of volunteer, so we caught up, I played ball with the doggo for a while, we took a long round of Volunteer park and returned home, agreeing to go to a bar the following day (today) so I could make use of my first state ID!

For dinner I had sandwich and dal, some dipping was involved. Dumped a couple of heads of green onions into the dal, and cut half an onion with skinny cuts for the sandwiches. yeah clearly red onions don't go well on tomato mozzarella pesto on ciabatta sandwiches, I get it now.

Wrote 8 posts while watching scooby doo and inbetwweners in the background, felt tired somehow and went to bed late because I'd been procrastinating writing the posts throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.