Lazy day with good weather, sleep recoveries, afterwork nap, evening waste of time, large breakfast for dinner, early to bed, relatively [Fri 18]

I'm writing this on Sunday afternoon, which is as good as it gets with me and timetables.

So after work was over I felt so very tired all of a sudden. This was the first day after the insane heatwave ended and my body very much appreciated not being roasted alive. So I wanted to take a short nap. Slept for five hours.

Wanted to go out for a walk in the evening, but making eggs, potatoes, cheese and chilly crisps took forever, that was my first meal of the day, so very big.I felt so lazy after that, and by the time I got the motivation it was 11 already which meant I wouldn't make the 10k steps either way.

So i tried to go to sleep, and suspiciously, somehow did fall asleep at around 12.30.

So much rest and sleep, so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.