Need to fix overpayment issues and health account matters

This will be short. The reason is simple: i haven't gone out or done interesting things in a while, and have little to no new content. But the content gods demand new content. Which is why my tax overpayment and health account matters are being brought up. There's nothing more interesting than this.

Turns out I've been paying MA taxes for the last two years without living there, due to some strange complexity of the company's tax software, and I need to reach out to HR to get it fixed. I emailed a bunch of random accounts with 'hr' and 'payroll' in their names and they haven't replied, which suggests perhaps I didn't reach out the right folks. Need to get on that ASAP, but my manager can probably help me with that.

The other thing is I started paying into my retirement accounts starting this year, and turns out I've been massively overcontributing to my HSA account. That warrants punishments and fines, I need to get my money out of there. But the only way to do that is to either fax a document, or mail them physically. Faxing is my option of choice since the library provides that service. Have been lazy about that, but that's gonna happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.