Boston trip

I'm writing this on the evening of the 10th, have got a morning flight tomorrow (Monday). Fly out of Seatac at 10.30 get to Boston in the evening yadda yadda yadda. Staying at hotel AKA Back Bay Boston this year, which means I'll be right across the street, even closer to work than I was last year.

Am I looking forward to it? Uhh I can't say I am. Not many friends left, not much exciting to do all by myself, and the days will be busy with the work stuff.

It's almost midnight, and I haven't even started packing yet. Not even considered what I need to take.

The one good thing about this entire thing is that I'll be able to use the corporate card to take uber to and from the Airport, so the hourlong trip will now be 20-30 minutes long. Good times that. Just hope something nice and fun and good happens. Like I should have talked to the person I was setup with, the one from Boston, last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.