My apartment got some intense and thorough cleaning today

I wrote this four days ago, when the apartment cleaning was happening. So yeah because friend N came to down and crashed at my place and to prepare for the journey, I did a deep clean of my apartment. So the bath-tub got cleaned, it actually took me shorter than I projected. Then the gas stove got cleaned, the grime removal after raising the top cover was hard, probably the hardest part of the deep clean. And I freaking finally figured out what to do with the gas burners: put aluminum foils on top after scrunching them real good.

The shelves weren't that hard to wipe, and neither was the countertop. All in all, if I did it every so often (I do it a lot less often than I should), I'd be quite good at it. Just need to do it every two weeks, if only to practice, hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.