Cucumber-eggs sandwiches for lunch, spring onion pancakes, kefir processing, big laundry round, three rounds, limited walks to Trader Joe's, taxes are fucking finished! [Tue 5]

 For lunch I had cucumber and egg sandwiches on Sour dough. Plus a nice taste of the spring onion pancakes I'd gotten from TJ's. Kind like malabari naan, but more asian-ish. Wouldn't be surprised if their processes were very similar to...same.

Drank kefir in the evening, and started the final batch with the gallon of milk I'd bought couple of days ago.

Did three rounds of laundry, it was insane, and my clothes had still not dried so I had to do a dryer round the following day, so the entire situation lasted quite long. So very painful to go up and down four floors.

Went to TJ's for a quick grocery trip to buy couple of prepackaged frozen meals. Was planning on going to Hau Hau market for a full-on supply trip, but remembered just in time that I was heading out to Boston in the weekend, and all those supplies would just be wasted.

Spent a couple of hours in the evening doing my taxes, and now they're fucking finally done! It was so very painful at the time, but now it feels like a big shit has passed. And I made 1500 bucks off of the whole situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.