Eating my plants

 I should have written this like two months ago but the days went by and I promised I'd write this but never did, and now it's so insanely late to get around to actually putting out a separate post that it sounds insane, but yeah I have an hour and need to complete 24 posts so here it goes. I've started eating the plants I've planted, and on a regular basis. It's about the green onions, of which I have been gifted a great bounty by planting them in one of my flowerpots. They have greatly thrived, and I've been able to enjoy them for any meal I may wish, and they just coming back and back and back. Next step is to eventually use the hydroponics system to get chilli peppers, tomatoes, and other yummy out-of-season herbs, and then once I have land, do it all over again but for even more 'advanced' (harder to grow) crops. Until then, my green onions will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.